Listen to my Podcast - Link to Podcast Business News
Face Shape Analysis on Sale during March
Understanding your face shape can have a powerful impact on the choices you make. For example, once you know your face shape, you will know which hairstyles are most flattering( you will receive pictures of about 18 different hairstyles that flatter your face shape), which eyeglass frames work best (try on samples from my vast collection), and what shape earrings, collars, scarves, lapels and necklines are most becoming.
These simple changes can make a dramatic difference in your appearance and self-confidence.
Face-shape analysis takes about 40 minutes and includes handouts illustrating flattering hairstyles as well as an optional photo or drawing of enhancing eye wear. And if done during March, it will cost $50 instead of the usual $70.
All of the following green skincare and cosmetics will be discounted by 15% during March. E-mail me if you would like to order any or have questions about any of those listed below.
- Alphaceuticals Face Wash (for all skin types) from $24.50 to $20.82
- Alphaceuticals Toner ( for all skin types) from $24.50 to $20.82
- One-Step Cleansing Water (for all skin types) It is a cleanser, toner and eye makeup remover in one) from $20 to $17
- Mint Color Adjuster Makes red or ruddy skin disappear when used under foundation. from $20 to $17
- Tuscany Olive Eye Shadow from $13.50 to $11.47
- Bronzed Leaf Mineral Eye Shadow from $14.50 to $12. 32
- Pine Eye Shadow from $13.50 to $11.47
- Island Palm Eye Shadow from $13.50 to $11.47
- Sage Eye Pencil from $14 to $11.90
- Emerald Eye Pencil from $14 to $11.90
“Up” Your Skincare Regimen
And finally the cold, never-ending wintry weather continues to wreak havoc on our skin. If you haven’t done so already, consider “upping” your skincare regimen. I recommend the following –all will continue to be discounted if ordered during the month of March.
Super Rich Moisture Cream: Lower humidity, cold and wind can cause skin irritation disrupting normal skin balance. A creamier moisturizer can help restore your skin. This product positively quenches dry skin. Usually $28.50 on sale for $25. Or Daily Defense Rich Moisturizer is a heavy, rich moisturizer that also super hydrates. Usually $26.50 on sale for $23.50.
Lip-Lift: This product fills in and minimizes lip lines with collagen blended with Vitamin E. Your lips feel plumper, smoother and well-hydrated. It also contains sunblock. Usually $17 on sale for $15.
Adrien Arpel Eye Perfection Cream: This product reduces puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. Usually $28 on sale for $25.
Exfoliators: Your skin needs to be exfoliated more in winter months because your skin cells build up more quickly, making skin look dull. I recommend once or twice a week. Try Papaya Scrub for a highly effective sloughing treatment. Usually $27 on sale for $24. Or the Honey Almond Scrub provides a deep pore cleansing. Usually $27 on sale for $24.