Listen to my Podcast - Link to Podcast Business News
- Style is not about beauty, age, size, wealth or even fashion; it is about knowing yourself and having the confidence to project your own unique style in a consistent and confident manner.
- I believe there are no unattractive people; only those who have not learned how to enhance and project their best features and/or camouflage what they want to hide. A silhouette analysis can help you do this.
- Learn which colors enhance your own skin, hair and eyes. Color analysis provides the answers for you.
- Understand yourself.; your face shape, your body type. Know what is flattering and do not settle for less. A face shape and or silhouette analysis can provide you with answers.
- Insist on a good fit. Alterations are the rule, not the exception. The most wonderful garment will not look good if it doesn’t fit you well.
- Think outfit; not item. Put each piece in the context of your wardrobe and lifestyle and accessorize it.
- Buy the best you can afford,. You don’t need a lot of clothing when you have the right pieces.
- Take it one step at a time. A wardrobe is built over time, not over night.
- A great visual image increases self-esteem: when you know you look your best, you will walk, talk and even think differently and others will respond accordingly.