Listen to my Podcast - Link to Podcast Business News
This weekend, summer is officially over. But that means it is time to begin thinking about your fall wardrobe. I believe that the best wardrobes are thought about proactively, not waiting until halfway through the season. So let me know if you are ready to make either a closet “surgery” appointment (so you know what you already have before hitting the stores ) or a personal shopping appointment. I am accepting appointments now for September and October.
The WILD WEST is one of the most pervasive trends of the season. If fringe sweaters, ponchos, earth tones, and suede textures are your favorites, this trend is for you. Look for western details on button-down shirts to wear with leather or suede pants for modern cowgirl vibes. The modern cowboy boot is ultra pointed with a tapered block heel, but the traditional silhouette is also very in style. Top off your outfit with a shearling jacket or purse.
- PROTECTIVE GARMENTS in ELECTRIC NEON SHADES, CAMOUFLAGE, METALLIC SPARKLE and OVERSIZE OUTERWEAR.
- THE 80’S ARE BACK!! SHORT DRESSES! ASSERTIVE SHOULDERS! ELECTRIC-HUED ANIMAL PRINTS, and WIDE LEG PANTS!
- LOGO MANIA, PLAID and ANIMAL PRINTS appear from head to toe
- KNITS – that favorite sweater feeling also goes from head to toe.
- CHUNKY SNEAKERS with sequins, irridescent and in neon tones are worn with any and everything.
- BELT BAGS worn around the waist or slung across your shoulder as well as SADDLE BAGS are extremely popular.
- WINTER WHITE in dresses, pants, sweaters and accessories
- SCARF PRINTS on dresses and accessories, including head wraps