Listen to my Podcast - Link to Podcast Business News
Capris are cropped pants that stop above the ankle but usually well below the knee. They can be unflattering as they give the effect of shortening your legs, especially for women whose legs are proportionally short. They can also highlight chunky calves if your pants end at the wrong part of your leg. The eye will be drawn to where the hem on your capris ends.
So Why Do Women Love cropped pants? Here are just some of the reasons:
- The overall look of capris tends to be quite trendy.
- They are playful.
- Sometimes they can be sexy when revealing the ankle bone.
- They look good with booties, which are still very much in style.
- They are associated with fun and with style.
- They keep you cooler in summer.